Give amazing Droste effect to your favourite photographs with Photo Spiralysis. It’s a nice tool which gives you the ability to use a spiral offset to create a spiral effect within your images. Its intuitive interface helps you to select an image and mark the inner area of the image to replace it with smaller version of the same image with spiral effects. You can use either circle or polygon shaped inner areas. The first release of PhotoSpiralysis is called Alpha and is free for personal use. The list of features planned for future releases are.
1. Use the transparent part of a picture as the inner area
2. Supersampling around edges (reduces pixellated appearance)
3. Change the span of one iteration in a spiral (right now one iteration = 360°)
4. Multithreading (using more than one processor core to make things faster)
5. Using more than one source image
6. Automatically check the resolution of the source image
7. Creation of looping animations that zoom from one iteration to the next